1509 22nd Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
202.277.9499 cell phone
Visit My Web Site
To me, being a productive real estate professional isn’t about high sales figures or being the number one agent in the office. It’s more about being a facilitator than a sales person. I guide each client through a successful transaction with the skill and concern I would provide a family member. And you’ll find I work tirelessly and enthusiastically to accomplish your goals and fulfill your needs.
You’ll find I’m not a high pressure guy. My style may be relaxed, but my method is thorough. I get the details right from the get-go which enables me to present you with appropriate choices in an effective, timely manner.
I feel a home is an emotional, private space. I respect that. So for buyers I serve as a personal shopper. I track down and show them only properties that best suit their personal needs so they don’t waste their time scouting places that clearly won’t work for them.
For sellers, I study the market to devise a solid price analysis, and then create a detailed plan to sell their homes for the most favorable price and terms as quickly as possible. I also help them fashion their properties into the kind of spaces buyers will fall in love with.
If you have read this far, you may have sensed that I’m not your stereotypical sales person. I don’t want to be. To me, this business is about you – about developing a positive, fruitful relationship which leads to a satisfying and rewarding outcome.
I take my responsibilities very seriously, so here is my promise to you:
• When I am with you, you will receive my undivided attention.
• I will listen to your wants and needs and do my very best to fulfill them.
• I will do my best to make sure you are completely at ease with the entire process.
• I will be available to answer any questions you may have.
• I will offer you the information and guidance you will need to make good choices.
• And I will make every effort to make your transaction as stress-free and fun as possible.
Ed Schneider's Listings